Kamis, 17 November 2011

Flying without wings


Flying without wings

Maybe you think it so impossible? Good ! I agree with you in the first ! But now? NO! can you read that? NO ! N to the O ! NO and NO! hahaha, just kidd sist ! I know that you can read, but don’t be angry if I love to repeat that ! NO! NO! NO! #random ! . Actually, I typewrite this, just to express my hearth (?) Do you understood? NO? Good -___-
Stop ! I bored to annoy you ! hahaha..okay, really my goal is I will ensuring that WE CAN FLYING WITHOUT WINGS ! as we know that we haven’t wings, we are human, right? However we haven’t wings to fly on the sky, but we can fly to reach our dream without wings :D Different, right? The wings that I means is a wing that furry :D We haven’t wings, but we have hand to grip our dreams and to change our dreams become real ! Could you? Believe and believe! Don’t forget to say Bismillah and optimist to do it ! Sure, you can!

1 komentar:

 
catatanku-amelia Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template